What is today’s special?
- A Western gourmet fast fusion cuisine
- In view of the Western cuisine and the fast fusion concept that our client wanted to bring on to the table, targeting PMEBs in the heart of Singapore’s business district was likely to be a good move.
- Yet, some insights on how the restaurant concept could fit the customers’ lifestyle was definitely needed.
- 2 hour discussion groups with the potential consumers, white collar workers who are working in Central Business District area were held.
- To develop an appreciation of views towards various types of dishes and food to be sold in restaurant; a mini taste test with freshly-cooked food prepared in our facility by the chef was also conducted during the discussion groups.
- A unique positioning of the new restaurant, supported by Singaporean executives’ needs of “fast, fusion, and healthy food”, was identified.
- Feedback on individual dishes was obtained, hence our client was able to identify their signature dishes that are now being served to many hungry Singaporeans every day!
Comments are closed.