Growth in a New B2B Domain?
- A global dominant leader in lighting solutions
- Identifying new growth areas and developing products to the specific needs of new market is often challenging.
- Having identified the automotive industry as a priority, and armed with limited experience in this domain, our client needed to embark on an indepth investigation, to understand the needs and expectations of the automotive domain.
- Overcoming the strict confidentiality guidelines to gain access to automotive plants posed a daunting challenge to the team.
- A series of face to face in-depth interviews and accompanied factory visits were conducted among major international automobile manufacturers.
- A good mix of Facility managers, Quality managers, and Product line managers to understand the various responsibilities and challenges faced with regards to lighting in the manufacturing plant.
- Client was very impressed and pleased to have gained never-before access and insights into their B2B users’ working environment.
- Obtained holistic understanding of the key/joint decision makers’ priorities and needs towards lighting in this specialized domain.
- The project also led to an automotive lighting expert panel where respondents were recruited for future co-creation collaborations.
Comments are closed.