Going Green At Home
- A global leader in home electronics
- To pledge their commitment to energy reduction, many global Fortune 500 companies have begun applying for international green certifications. This often require innovation and revamping of products to meet regulatory guidelines.
- To meet the needs of these companies, our client aimed to develop new green solutions with advanced technologies in order to facilitate this green certification application; yet information in this nascent category was still lacking.
- To understand the needs of this niche segment, interviews were conducted with Chinese companies that had attained or in the process of attaining this certification.
- This involved B2B interviews with property developers, interior designers, operation managers, environment consultants etc.
- Findings from the study helped to contextualise the role of lighting in the application of green certification and identify ideal green lighting solutions that the client could develop to meet the needs of its target customers.
- This information was instrumental to future product development, and impacted the business strategy of the future.
Comments are closed.