Deep Innovation – A Robot, Humanized
- A highly respected public sector agency, dedicated to the advancement of Science and develop Innovative Technology for the future.
- Not often do companies get involved in truly cutting edge technology and scientifically deep innovation. Asia Insight is proud of working with numerous clients, in influencing the conceptualization and development of products in the forefront of deep innovation.
- In this case, our client’s R&D effort in building artificial intelligence and automation in social robotics field, needed guidance from applicable insights.
- Our clients were world-class R&D engineers who depended on Asia Insight to understand the necessary human factors they needed to inject into the robot design.
- Different stakeholders and potential users were engaged in the proposed look and feel of the robot.
- Exciting projective techniques were utilized to support the creative process.
- A year later, sessions were conducted to finally put the interactivity and human touch to a test after the prototype of the robot was developed.
- Client was provided with key pointers, DOs and DONTs to consider when designing the robot to make sure that it is “humanized” and well accepted.
- The robot was successfully designed as one of Singapore’s first social robots and made its chatty public debut in 2010!
Comments are closed.